Ideal sound attenuation for small spaces
The Mini 250 is ideal for the use in schools, public health departments as well as industrial medicine. Use it to conduct speech audiometry as well as air and bone conduction tests.
The audiometric booth needs only a little space while offering a very good sound attenuation and comes equipped with magnetic sealing for the door. The integrated sound insulating airing system in the ceiling keeps a good climate in the chamber. Control the airing and light directly inside the chamber with the built-in control switches. The chamber consists of 64 mm strong elements as well as a solid steel construction.
Mini 250 will come to you completely assembled and will be ready to use. Easily move the chamber to your desired destination with the attached wheels. With its white inside and outside walls, this audiometric booth fits perfectly into all environments.
Features at a glance:
- Sound attenuation up to 52 dB
- For speech audiometry and audiometry with air and bone conduction,
- Comfortable climate in the chamber due to the sound attenuated airing system
- Integrated socket board and table for audiometer
- Special safety door with magnetic sealing
- Large observation window of multilayer safety glass