Handheld Middle Ear Analyzer for Fast Tympanometry
Fast, portable, easy — our handheld easyTymp performs accurate tympanometry and ipsilateral reflex tests within seconds. easyTymp is not only fast it also eases the process of screening for all professionals: the device automatically increases the intensity of the four frequencies of the ipsilateral reflex test until it detects a reflex or reaches the maximum. With these automatic tests, even first-time users will get the most accurate results.
Select protocols easily with one hand. The standard protocols include tympanometry with 226 Hz and ipsilateral reflexes with automatic threshold detection or with fixed levels. Store the test results directly in easyTymp. The handheld tympanometer stores more than 1000 measurements. With the included MAICO software, test results and patient data can easily be transferred to a PC.
Features at a glance:
- Fast and accurate handheld tympanometer with automatic tests
- Probe tone 226 Hz, optional high frequency tone 1 kHz
- Reflex frequencies 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHZ, 4 kHz
- High resolution, full color display
- Stores more than 1000 measurements
- Software included for easy data transfer to a PC