How to apply?
In your application be genuine, professional and most importantly, be yourself.
That's what sets you apart from others! Make sure your application materials are complete:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact details for a personal reference
- Your last three employment reference letters
- Graduation certificates
- Further training certificates
- Specific and accurate content
- Use DIN 5008 as a guideline
- Do not write more than one A4 / US letter page
- Introduce yourself briefly and be yourself. Authenticity is important to us!
- Explain why you would like to work at MAICO and why you are the right person for the position.
Convince us with good arguments, your professional experience, your abilities and selected examples. We don't like general phrases!
- Please sign your cover letter.
- Structure your curriculum vitae clearly on a maximum of three paegs. Less is often more!
- Be genuine and professional. Being genuine means recognizing yourself in your CV.
Being professional means being truthful and specific about your employers, duration of employment, activities, achievements, hiatus, etc.
- Please sign your curricullum vitae.
- Send your application to email@example.com.
- Choose the following subject for your e-mail: My application as [position].
- Send your application as a PDF document with a maximum of 2 MB.
- The same rules apply to submission via Stepstone, LinkedIn or similar platforms.
What happens to your data?
What to expect from our meeting?
If your profile fits, we will call you and invite you to a first meeting in our Berlin office. If we can't reach you by phone, we will send you an invitation by e-mail. The meeting will be attended by you, HR and the head of department. Together we will deal with your motivation and goals, take a look at your CV and talk about our expectations. We will go into depth and clarify important questions. If it is necessary for the position, we will invite you to a preference analysis using Insights Discovery during recruiting.
If the first impression is positive on both sides, a second interview will take place with you, HR, the department head and MAICO's management. Here we reflect on the first interview, ask further questions, give additional answers and get to know each other even better. On this day there will also be a guided tour of our office and one or two hours of trial work at your potential workplace. You should know what you are getting into.
If we fit together personally and professionally, we will send you an offer. We will take sufficient time to clarify the contents of the contract. Once the ink is dry, we continue with the onboarding.