Pure Tone Audiometer with Playful Select Picture Audiometry
The PILOT TEST audiometer is a playful solution for children hearing screenings. It was designed for the providers who screen children and understand there is no “one size fits all” solution. The PILOT TEST offers a 2-in-1 screening method: pure tone audiometry or select picture audiometry. The child friendly design, with the colorful overlay, makes the children feel comfortable during the hearing test.
After completing the Pilot Hearing Test each kid can be rewarded with a "pilot licence" sticker and leaves the screening as a proud pilot.
Features at a Glance:
- More than just an auditory test: Hearing – Understanding – Implementing
- 2-in-1 screening device: pure tone audiometry and select picture audiometry
- Pilot Hearing Test is available in different languages
- Colorful child-friendly device
- Full frequency range for pure tone testing (125 to 8 kHz)
- Large colorful LCD display screen
- Thermal printer optional
- MAICO Sessions PC Software optional
- OtoAccess® or Noah database optional
Get a quote
*Please note: This is the international datasheet. Specifications may vary by country. You´ll find all datasheets in various languages and more in our Download Center