Mini 250 Soundbooth
Compact and Free of Noise
The audiometric booth Mini 250 is ideal for the use at schools, public healthcare departments and industrial medicine. The Mini 250 offers a very good sound attenuation and at the same time needs only little space. The chamber is delivered completely assembled including rolls. The Mini 250 can thus be moved easily.
The Mini 250 consists of a solid steel construction with 64 mm strong elements. The door is equipped with a magnetic sealing. Through this a very good noise attenuation is reached. A sound insulating airing system is integrated in the ceiling and takes care of a good climate in the chamber. Control switches for the airing and light are mounted inside the chamber. The inside and outside walls are lacquered in refreshing white and the floor is equipped with an antistatic carpet.
Features at a glance:
- Sound attenuation up to 52 dB
- For audiometry with air and bone conduction, speech and all tests
- Sound attenuated airing system for a good climate
- Integrated socket board and table for audiometer
- Safety door with magnetic sealing
- Large observation window of multilayer safety glass
- Inside Dimensions: W x D x H : 604 x 860 x 1680 mm
- Outside Dimensions: W x D x H : 827 x 990 x 1963 mm
DATASHEET Get a quote
Please note: This product is not available for purchase in North, Central or South America.