Two-channel audiometer with tone and speech audiometry
Ergonomic design combined with portability and a variety of diagnostic test features — the MA 42 is ideal for Audiologists, ENTs as well as hearing aid suppliers in or out of the clinic. Perform air conduction tests with headphones or optional insert phones as well as through optional free-field loudspeakers. A B71 transducer is supplied for bone conduction tests. The stimulus options of the MAICO MA 42 include pure tone and warble (continuous or pulsed), masking can be performed with narrow band, speech and white noise. Its ergonomic design and easy handling allow for comfortable use the whole day through. Use wave files or the input ports for speech from a CD, or conduct live speech audiometry.
Set the MA 42 audiometer to fit your needs: customize the user settings to meet your individual preferences and enjoy quick, easy transitions while testing with the user-friendly button placement. The full color display supports easy differentiation between the right and left ear. After the measurement save test reports as PDF on a USB stick, quickly transfer the data to the MAICO Sessions PC software or print the results directly on a portable 3" thermal printer.
Features at a Glance:
- Air, bone and speech 2 channel audiometer
- Mix signals and channels independently
- Connection of one or two AC transducers, BC and
- Optional high frequency audiometry up to 16,000 Hz
- Advanced diagnostic test functions
- Full colorful display with simple icon-based screen design
- Small footprint for ease of portability
- Easy access to talk forward, talk back and monitor functions
- License management center for easy upgrades
- Direct printout of the results, store report as PDF or quickly transfer to MAICO Sessions PC software (included)
- MAICO Sessions PC software connectable with OtoAccess® or Noah patient database for easy data
*You will find other languages than English in our Download Center