OAE Testing with Screening or Diagnostic Functions
Our ERO•SCAN® offers frequency specific TEOAE and/or DPOAE evaluation with easy handling. The sharp organic LED display presents value and bar diagrams for easy, direct evaluation. Choose between ERO•SCAN® with screening or diagnostic functions.
If you need an OAE hearing screener, ERO•SCAN® provides automated tests with 2 DPOAE and 2 TEOAE screening protocols. Ideal for professionals involved in a hearing screening program or who need a quick assessment of the cochlear system with “Pass” or “Refer” outcomes. An excellent solution for screening newborn, infant, pre-school and nursery children.
Choose the diagnostic version of ERO•SCAN® to benefit from advanced testing possibilities. This version adapts to the special needs of otologists, audiologists and otolaryngologists. With its extended frequency range it is also ideal for testing people of all ages. It comes with 5 DPOAE and 3 TEOAE diagnostic protocols of which 4 DPOAE and 2 TEOAE protocols can be customized.
Features at a glance:
- Screening and diagnostic measurements with TEOAE and/or DPOAE
- Fast automatic OAE screening with Pass/Refer results and graphical displays
- 2 DP and 2 TE protocols for screening devices, 5 DP and 3 TE protocols for diagnostic devices
- High noise immunity for operation in normal clinical environment
- Lightweight, small earprobe
- Sharp OLED display
- Wireless communication to PC and optional printer
*You will find other languages than English in our Download Center